Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Forty-five Personal Questions

Name: _______________________________________________________________
Forty-five Personal Questions

1.Would you rather be rich and have no free time or struggle with money but have loads of free time? I rather not be rich but have loads of free time.
2.If you were a boss, would your rather be liked or feared? If I was a boss, I would rather be liked.
3.Do you prefer to dress nicely or comfortably? I prefer to dress nicely.
4.Who is the most influential person in your life? The most influential person in my life is my mom.
5.What is your pet peeve? My pet peeve is people point at me and whisper to other people.
6.What do you get excited about? Watching movie get me excited.
7.What's the last thing you laughed really hard over? The last thing I laughed really hard over is my friend fall down in the elevator.
8.Could you live without your cell phone for one week? One month? I could not live without my cell phone for one week.
9.What woke you up this morning? My cell phone’s alarm clock woke me up.
10.Do you use myspace or facebook? Yes, I use facebook
11.If you could take one friend on vacation with you, who would it be? . I t would be my best friend.
12.Are you scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes? I am scared of snakes
13.Could you go a month without cursing? No, I couldn’t go a month without cursing.
14.Have you ever been bullied by anyone? Yes, I have been bullied by my cousin.
15.Do you prefer a wild night on the town or a quiet evening at home? I prefer a wild night on the town.
16.If you could move somewhere else, would you? I would move to Europe.
17.How many true friends do you have? I have about five true friends.
18.What is something you really want right now? The thing I really want right now is a laptop.
19.Are you a forgiving person? Yes, I am a forgiving person.
20.Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone? Yes, I do.
21.Who was the last person to make you smile? The last person to make me smile is my friend.
22.Do you miss anyone? I miss my grandparents.
23.Is it more important to be honest or kind? Yes, it is.
24.Are you a bad or a good influence? I am a good influence.
25.Is there anyone you want to visit you? No, there is not.
26.What is something your friends make fun of you for? It was my new hair cut in long time ago.
27.Is there something about yourself that you would change if you could? I want to change to be more responsible.
28.In one word describe yourself. Nice.

29.Is there anyone you wish could “see you now?” My sister.
30.What is your dream job? My dream job is a designer.
31.Have you ever been accused of something you didn’t do? Yes, I have been.
32.What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is seven pounds.
33.You is your favorite celebrity? My favorite celebrity is Michael Jackson.
34.Brittany Spears: yes or no? No
35.Michael Jackson: yes or no? Yes
36.Tom Cruise: yes or no? Yes
37.Madonna: yes or no? Yes
38.What is your favorite song? Superhuman
39.What is your favorite book? The Gentlehand
40.What is your favorite leisure activity? Play pool
41.Do you like change? Yes, I do.
42.Are you a control freak? No, I am not.
43.What is advice you would give to a friend who wanted to move to NYC?
Put more clothes on winter otherwise you will catch cold easily in NYC.
44..What is the happiest moment you’ve had in the last year?
I celebrate my birthday with many friends.
45.What is one piece of advice you have learned in the past year that you will/would share with your children?
Be concentration when you are doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment